Warm Peachy De-lite
Servings 6 servings
Cook Time 35 minutes
* 3 large fresh peaches cut in half
* 3 tsp butter
* 6 tsp brown sugar divided
* 1 tsp almond slivers optional
* 1 sprinkling ground cinnamon to taste
* 6 Tbsp Cool Whip lite or Whip Cream
1. Cut peaches in half and remove pit. Put in baking dish, skin side down.
2. Place 1/2 teaspoon butter in the center of each peach, top each peach half with 1 teaspoons brown sugar, and sprinkle with cinnamon and almonds.
3. Bake at 375 F until peaches are tender, about 30 minutes. Broil 5 minutes. Top with Cool Whip Lite or Whip Cream. Serve warm.