1 lb extra lean ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 can kernel corn, drained
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 pkg taco seasoning mix
8 to 12 corn tortillas
3/4 cup nonfat sour cream
2 cans Rotel tomatoes with green chilies, drained
1/3 cup shredded Mexican blend or taco cheese
Sliced jalapeno peppers
- Brown ground beef and onions together for about 10 to 12 minutes, drain.
- Add corn, beans, tomatoes and taco seasonings mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spray baking dish 2 quart 8×12 inches.
- Place half of tortillas in bottom.
- Spoon half of beef mixture on top, place sour cream over beef. Then layer last tortillas and then beef mixture.
- Place in heated 350 degree F. oven and bake for 25 minutes remove from oven and and sprinkle with cheese and add sliced jalapeno peppers on top.
- Cook for another 5 minutes or till cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve.
- Serving Size: 6 1-cup servings @ 421 calories a cup.