- 1 c butter
- ¾ c sugar
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 c flour
- 2 c chocolate chips
- sea salt
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Swirl it until brown in color & it reaches a nutty aroma. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Mix browned butter in.
- Gently blend in eggs, careful not to over mix.
- Sprinkle baking soda, baking powder, salt & flour over mixture & fold in until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips once batter has slightly cooled.
- Scoop dough into greased baking dish/pan
- Preheat oven to 350 & bake 15 minutes