Not only is this our best cheesecake-a rich, creamy, cherry-topped showstopper–it’s also one of the easiest to make!
- 1 3/4 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 3 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix graham crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Top with pie filling before serving.