This Slow Cooker Taco Chili makes a great weeknight meal. Just a little prep and you’ve got a flavorful, hot meal waiting for you at the end of the day.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning, gluten free
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes with onion, garlic, and oregano
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 C chicken broth, gluten free
- 1 1/2 C frozen corn
- 1 3/4 C tomatoes, chopped*
- Lime wedges for garnish, optional
- Shredded cheddar cheese for garnish, optional
- Sliced jalapeno peppers for garnish, optional
- Cilantro for garnish, optional
- Diced tomatoes for garnish, optional
- Cook the ground beef in a medium slow cooker until no longer pink. Drain the fat and add the cooked beef to the slow cooker.
- Add the taco seasoning, beans, crushed tomatoes, Rotel, chicken broth, corn, and tomatoes. Stir gently, cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve with optional garnishes.