To Make this Recipe You’ll Need the following ingredients:
- 1 (1 pound) whole pork tenderloin
- 1 (24 ounce) bag baby potatoes, unpeeled (optional)
- 1 (20 ounce) can sauerkraut, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place whole pork tenderloin into a slow cooker. Arrange potatoes around the pork; pour the sauerkraut and juice over the pork and potatoes. Add butter cubes, salt, and black pepper. Cook on Low until pork is tender, 8 to 10 hours. Add more water after 8 hours if mixture seems dry.