- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup plain non fat Greek yogurt at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dillweed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Peel the potatoes and cut into equal sized cubes.
- Place them in a slow cooker with the water and salt. (I used my 4-Quart).
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain the potatoes and dump them into a mixing bowl.
- Add the yogurt, butter, cream cheese and dillweed.
- Whip with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently stir in the green onions and spinach.
- Wipe out your slow cooker and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the mashed potato mixture into the slow cooker and smooth out the top.
- Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours, until heated through.
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving (1/2 cup): 252 calories, 11 g fat, 33 g carbs, 5 g fiber, 9 g protein