1 pound ground beef
1 red bell pepper, diced
1/2 sweet onion, diced
1 can corn, drained
1 can Manwich Bold Sloppy Joe Sauce
2 ounces cream cheese
8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
16 ounces tater tots
chives, for sprinkling on top as desired
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the peppers and onions until the meat is cooked through. Drain the fat and return to the heat. Stir in the corn, Manwich, and cream cheese. Cook over low heat until the cream cheese is melted.
3. Pour the sloppy joe mixture into a 9×13 baking dish. Top with half of the grated cheese.
4. Arrange the tater tots in a single layer over the top of the cheese. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped chives if desired. Serve immediately.