- 2 cups non fat milk (I used dry milk powder and water according to the package directions)
- ¾ cup strong brewed coffee (decaf or regular)
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground ginger
- Combine the milk, coffee, pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and ginger in your slow cooker. (I used my little 1-1/2 Quart)
- Whisk until the mixture is well blended.
- Cover and heat on LOW for 2 hours until steaming hot.
- Whisk again before serving because the pumpkin sinks to the bottom and needs to be incorporated.
- Ladle into mugs.
- Dollop with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
Nutrition Estimates Per Serving (1 cup w/o whipped cream): 90 calories, 0 g fat, 17 g carbs, 0.6 g fiber, 6 g protein.