- 1 large bunch of Swiss chard leaves, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp light butter
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Set a large skillet over medium heat and heat up the butter.
- Add in the garlic and cook until tender and aromatic, about 2 minutes.
- Toss in the Swiss chard, balsamic vinegar and red pepper flakes; cook and stir until the chard is wilted and tender, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 7 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: USA (Traditional)
Entire recipe makes 2 servings
Serving size is 1/2 of entire recipe
PER SERVING: 69 calories; 2.5g fat; 4g carbohydrates; 3g protein; 3g fiber