Nutrition info figured out without Dressing.
Serving size: 8 Calories: 269 Fat: 8.5 Carbohydrates: 42g Fiber: 5.2 Protein: 9
- For the Citrus Dressing:
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons clover honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 bag of preshredded coleslaw with carrots
- 1 mango diced
- 1 avocado diced
- For the Shrimp Rub:
- 3 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 25 Jumbo Shrimp
- Canola Oil or Cooking Spray
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- Put the lemon juice, orange juice, honey, mustard, basil and some salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth. With the motor running, drizzle in the canola oil until emulsified. Toss on coleslaw with chopped mango and avocado. You do not need all dressing, just to your liking.
- Brush the top of the shrimp with canola oil, and sprinkle them with salt, pepper and about 3 tablespoons of the spice rub. Let stand for 5 minutes, then grill the shrimp, spice-side down, over direct heat until the fish is lightly charred and comes away from the grill easily, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook another 2 minutes to sear on the reverse side. Move the shrimp over indirect heat, cover the grill, and cook until the fish is just cooked through, another 3 to 4 minutes; the shrimp should be just firm when squeezed lightly on the sides. Remove the shrimp to a platter and let rest for a few minutes.
- Grill the flour tortillas on the until toasted.
- Assemble the tacos. Shrimp and then cabbage mango slaw on top. Use whatever kind of sauce you like on top.