It’s a wonderful combination of creamed corn, broccoli and cheese all baked together for a delicious side dish.
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together the corn, eggs, sugar, flour and salt. Add the cheese and broccoli, mix well and pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour.