- 2 lbs skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, whole
- 5 gloves garlic, whole
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp tumeric
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp corriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Place onions in bottom of baking dish. Combine turmeric, cumin, paprika, coriander and salt & pepper in a small bowl.
- Place chicken on top of the onions. Scatter potatoes, tomatoes and garlic cloves throughout. Drizzle everything with olive oil, ad then run the seasoning mix all over the chicken, making sure to coat all sides of the chicken. Sprinkle some seasoning mix over the vegetables as well.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
- Remove foil and place back in oven for another 5 minutes to brown the top.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 35 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: Middle Eastern
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is 1 piece of chicken and 1/6th of the vegetables
PER SERVING: 244 calories; 4.5g fat; 14g carbohydrates; 32g protein; 2g fiber