- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) uncooked eggplant(s), unpeeled and cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 8 oz fresh mushroom(s), such as oyster, chanterelle and cremini, halved
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 24 oz store bought marinara sauce
- 9 piece(s) no cook lasagna noodles
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tbsp basil, fresh, chopped
- 3 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Set racks in upper and lower thirds of oven. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish and large baking sheet with olive oil nonstick spray.
- Spread eggplant on baking sheet and mushrooms in prepared baking dish. Lightly spray vegetables with nonstick spray and sprinkle with salt; toss to coat evenly. Roast, stirring occasionally, until eggplant and mushrooms are tender and lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Transfer vegetables to sheet of foil.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°F. Spread 1/2 cup of marinara sauce in same baking dish. Arrange 3 noodles over sauce. Top with one-third of eggplant mixture, 1 cup of marinara sauce, 1/4 cup of mozzarella, 1 tablespoon of basil, and 1 tablespoon of Parmesan. Repeat layering twice.
- Transfer lasagna to oven and bake until mixture is bubbly around edges and topping is browned, about 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Slice into 8 pieces and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.
- Per serving (1/8 of lasagna): 214 Cal, 4 g Total Fat, 2 g Sat Fat, 0 g Trans Fat, 7 mg Chol, 596 mg Sod, 32 g Carb, 2 g Sugar, 8 g Fib, 12 g Prot, 146 mg Calc.