Serving size: 6 Calories: 323 Fat: 11.21g Carbohydrates: 32.27g Fiber: 2.4g Protein: 23.36g
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 TBS taco seasoning
- 4 oz cream cheese
- about 8 oz jumbo pasta shells (some may break – I used 20 shells total but cooked 25)
- 10 oz enchilada sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1¼ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Boil your pasta shells for about 10 minutes until cooked al dente. Rinse shells when done cooking.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, cook up your ground beef and onions over medium high heat until cooked thoroughly.
- Drain the excess grease from the pan.
- Add in taco seasoning and stir to mix.
- Add in cream cheese and cook over medium heat until cheese is mixed in and melty throughout. Set aside.
- Combine your enchilada sauce and salsa in a small bowl.
- Pour about half of your enchilada sauce salsa mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 pan and spread around.
- Fill each jumbo shell with a heaping 1 TBS of meat mixture and place into pan with sauce.
- Repeat until all shells or meat mixture is gone.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce salsa mixture over the tops of the shells.
- Wrap pan in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and top with cheeses.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.