– 1 1/2 pounds uncooked red potatoes
– 2 tbsp reduced-calorie mayonnaise
– ¼ cup of fat free tartar sauce (Mc Cormick’s makes a YUMMY one)
– 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
– 2 tbsp parsley, fresh, chopped
– 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
– 3 tbsp chives, fresh, chopped
– 8 oz green snap beans, stem ends trimmed, cut into bite-size pieces
– Salt and pepper to taste
Place potatoes in a large saucepan and pour in enough water to cover them; set pan over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until potatoes are fork-tender, about 20 to 30 minutes; drain. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice each into eight pieces.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, tartar sauce, vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper.
Transfer cut potatoes to a large bowl; add scallions, chives, and green beans. Toss with dressing until coated.
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is 1 cup