Loaded Potato Rounds are delicious bites of potato loaded with amazing flavor! Just to warn you, these are highly addictive!
Loaded Potato Rounds
* 2 large unpeeled baking potatoes washed
* olive oil
* 1 cup Colby or Monterey Jack Cheese
* 6 slices bacon
* 1/3 cup green onions
* 1/4 cup BBQ sauce optional
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Brush both sides with oil. Place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned then remove from oven.
4. While potatoes in the oven: cook bacon on stovetop until crisp, drain and crumble. In a medium bowl combine bacon, cheese and sliced green onion and toss together.
5. With a basting brush, brush each potato slice with BBQ sauce and sprinkle cheese mixture on top.
6. Place back in oven and bake 3-5 minutes until cheese melted!