Servings 1 pan
Cook Time 0 minutes
* 2 Tsp butter
* 24 oz Baker’s White Chocolate
* 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
* 1/2 cup pecans chopped and toasted
* 1/3 cup Kahlua
1. To toast pecans, put on greased baking pan for 5-10 minutes in a 350 degrees oven.
2. Line a 9 inch square pan with foil and grease pan with 1tsp butter. Then put white chocolate in a cooking pot and melt over low heat. When melted add milk and butter. Remove from heat and stir in toasted pecans and Kahlua.
3. Pour into your prepared pan and cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!