Turn this simple recipe into a sumptuous meal. A perfect treat to share with family and friends.
- 5 lb (2 kg) bone in fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ⅓ cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the ham in the slow cooker.
- Add the apple juice.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, brown sugar, mustard and pepper.
- Stir well until blended.
- Pour the mixture in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low.
- Take the ham off the heat.
- Slice and serve.