- 2 packages (10 ounces each) LEAN CUISINE frozen Macaroni and Cheese, defrosted*, divided
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons (half of 1.25-ounce package) taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/3 cup crushed baked potato chips or tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
PREHEAT oven to 400º F.
COMBINE beef and seasoning mix in large, nonstick skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
COMBINE 1 package macaroni and cheese and sour cream in medium bowl; spread over bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish. Top with beef mixture. Spread remaining package macaroni and cheese over beef mixture; top with tomato, potato chips and cheese.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
* DEFROST macaroni and cheese in microwave on MEDIUM (50%) power for 5 to 6 minutes.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Total Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 620mg
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 23g