Crockpot Mushroom Potato Soup With Low Carb Option
Servings 8 servings
Cook Time 5 hours
* 6 medium Russet potatoes cubed
* 2 cans chicken broth 14 oz.
* 2 cups mushrooms chopped into pieces
* 1 can cream of chicken soup can use cream of celery
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 1.5 cups greek yogurt
* 1/4 cup shredded cheese
* 1/8 cup bacon bits
1. Sautée mushrooms.
2. Combine combine potatoes, broth, soup, onion, and mushrooms in a slow cooker.
3. Cover, and cook on low for 5 hours.
4. 30 minutes before serving, add greek yogurt, stirring occasionally, until combined.
5. Add cheese and bacon bits on top.