Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
This crock pot chicken noodle soup is great for all of us busy people! Just throw the ingredients in and it’ll be done by supper time!
1 32oz container chicken broth
3 Cups water
2 1/2 Cups chopped cooked chicken about 12 ounces
3 Medium carrots sliced
3 Stalks celery sliced
4 Oz fresh mushrooms sliced
1/4 Cup onion chopped
1 1/2 Tsp dried thyme crushed
3/4 Tsp garlic-pepper seasoning
3 Oz cream cheese cut in cubes
2 Cups dried egg noodles
1. In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, combine broth, water, carrots, celery, mushrooms, onion, thyme and garlic-pepper seasoning.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3-4 hours.
3. (If using low-heat setting, turn cooker to high-heat setting for the next part)
4. Stir in cream cheese, then chicken and uncooked noodles.
5. Cover and cook for 20-30 minutes more or just until noodles are tender.