– 1 pack of any Miracle Noodle Pasta (I like the spaghetti or Fettuccine)
– 1 1/2 pounds broccoli florets
– 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
– 1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter
– 1/2 cup water, divided
– 1 tbsp brown sugar
– 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
– 2 tbsp rice vinegar
– 1 tbsp sesame oil
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/2 tsp fresh minced ginger
– 1/2 cup green onion, chopped (optional)
In a colander drain and rinse Miracle Noodles very well. Pat dry with a few paper towels. Set aside.
Whisk peanut butter, 1/4 cup water, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and vinegar in a medium bowl until smooth. Set aside.
Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add broccoli and cook, stirring frequently, until beginning to soften and brown in spots, about 6 minutes.
Add the remaining 1/4 cup water and 1 tablespoon soy sauce to the pan along with bell pepper noodles, and garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring frequently, until the pepper has softened and the liquid has evaporated, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in the reserved peanut sauce and toss to coat. Optional: Garnish with fresh chopped green onions.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is about 1 1/2 cups
PER SERVING: 239 calories; 16 g fat; 17 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 6 g fiber