Chicken Noodle Casserole
Servings 8 servings
Cook Time 35 minutes
* 1 bag egg noodles
* 3 cup cooked chicken
* 2 (10.5oz) cans cream of chicken soup
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 cup corn
* 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
* 1/4 cup cheesy crackers crushed
1. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl combine soup with garlic powder, onion powder and pepper.
3. Stir in the chicken and corn along with 1 cup of the cheese.
4. Stir in the noodles and combine well.
5. Pour into a lightly greased 9×13 dish.
6. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese and crushed crackers.
7. Cover the casserole with tinfoil and bake at 350 degree oven for 25 minutes, then uncover and bake and additional 10 minutes.