– 1 spray non fat cooking spray
– 10 oz chopped frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to remove water
– 15 oz part-skim ricotta cheese
– 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
– 1 tsp dried oregano
– 1 tsp onion powder
– 1/2 tsp table salt
– 1/4 tsp black pepper
– 4 medium tortillas, flour, fat-free
– 1/2 cup salsa
– 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican-style cheese
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a 7 X 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, oregano, onion powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl; mix well. Spoon 1/4 of spinach mixture onto center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas, fold in ends and place side-by-side in prepared baking dish. Spoon salsa over tortillas and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of Mexican cheese.
Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake until top is golden brown, about 10 minutes more.
Makes 4 servings