Everyone in my family feels guilty whenever they eat fried food. Most of them are watching their health because our family has heart disease history, and for everyone’s sake, we always try to think of dishes that do not rely on oil too much. This recipe is a good alternative to fried shrimps, something that everyone loves.
You should have seen the look on my uncles’ faces when they were told these were baked shrimps. They had their plates full in an instant. Everyone was just happy nibbling on this, that’s until one uncle forgot he’s allergic to shrimps. Oh well, it still ended well.
- 1-1/2 cups Panko (Japanese) breadcrumbs
- 2 large Eggland’s egg whites
- 1 tablespoon Borden fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons Old Bay seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Morton salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper…
Open Next Button Bellow for Full Recipe…