- 1.25 lbs 93% lean ground beef
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 sweet red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp dill pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Emeril’s Original Essence (or sea salt & pepper if you do not have it)
The “Secret” Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Fat Free or Low-Fat Mayo
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce, optional
- 1 Tbsp dill pickle relish
- 4 oz reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles
- Sara Lee Honey Wheat Thin Buns (they don’t taste “diety” at all)
1. Combine the ingredients to make the burger (beef through Emeril’s Original Essence). Divide into 4 large meatballs and flatten into patties making a small dent in the middle.
2. Grill over medium high heat flipping until cooked through, about 10 minutes per side. Top with cheese and cook for 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
3. Build your Big Mac by starting with a bun, then, topping with 1 Tbsp of the secret sauce, any toppings you are using and the burger. Dig in!
Makes 4 Big Mac Burgers,
Nutritional information per Big Mac Burger, calculated at caloriecount.com