Best Jalapeño Popper Dip – The Hottest Dip Of The Year!
Servings 10 people
Cook Time 15 minutes
* 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened
* 1/3 cup mayo
* 1/3 cup sour cream
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 10 slices bacon cooked, chopped
* 2 medium jalapenos minced
* 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
* 1 1/2 cup Monterey Jack shredded
* 1/2 tsp kosher salt
* 1/4 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350º. In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, most of cooked bacon (reserve some for topping), most of the jalapeños (reserve some for topping), and 1 cup cheddar, and 1 cup Monterey Jack and season with salt and pepper.
2. Transfer to a oven safe dish for baking and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cups cheddar and Monterey Jack, bacon, and jalapeños.
3. Bake until bubbly, 15 minutes, then broil for 3 minutes