1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
2½ tablespoons reduced- fat butter or Smart Balance Light spread, melted
Ingredients for Filling:
2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese (I like Philadelphia 25% less fat)
1 cup canned whole-berry cranberry sauce
1½ cups canned whole-berry cranberry sauce
⅓ cup golden brown sugar
2¼ teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon vanilla
⅓ cup all purpose flour
2 teaspoons reduced-fat butter or Smart Balance Light
½ cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9” spring form pan with cooking spray.
2. To make crust: In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press crumbs into bottom of the pan. Set aside.
3. To make filling: With an electric mixer, whip cream cheeses until smooth. Add cranberry sauce and mix until well combined. Spread over crust.
4. To make topping: In a small bowl mix together cranberry sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch and vanilla. Spread evenly over the top of the filling.
5. Bake for 35 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the final topping.
6. To make final topping: In a small bowl, combine the flour, walnuts and butter until crumbly. Remove the cheesecake from the oven. Sprinkle topping over the baked torte. Bake for 10 minutes more. Remove from oven.
7. Cool completely and refrigerate. Chill at least 6 hours or overnight before serving.
Makes 12 servings (each serving 1/12 of cheesecake, 1 slice)
for 1 slice
4g sat fat