– 1 cup fat-free sour cream
– 2 tbsp reduced-sodium taco seasoning
– 1 tsp Kosher Salt
– 1/2 tsp pepper
– 9 oz fat-free bean dip, about 1 heaping cup
– 6 oz guacamole, about 3/4 cup
– 1/4 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
– 4 medium scallions, chopped
– 1 large tomato, chopped
– 1/2 cup chopped red onion
– 3 small tomatillos, finely chopped
– 6 medium olives, black, sliced
– 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
* Top this killer Mexican Bean Dip Recipe with some sliced jalapenos for an added kick!
Combine sour cream and taco seasoning; mix well. In a large bowl, combine, tomatoes, tomatillos, red onions, cilantro, salt and pepper.
In a separate 12-inch round glass serving bowl, spread bean dip on bottom. Top with guacamole, sour cream, tomato mixture, cheese, scallions, and olives.
Serve with baked, low fat tortilla chips.
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is a heaping 1/2 cup of Mexican Dip
PER SERVING: 140 calories; 4g fat; 14g carbohydrates; 8g protein; 5g fiber